Welcome to Everest Finance Limited

Everest Finance Limited (EFL) is a leading Consumer Finance Company in western Nepal with excellent asset quality and strong growth potential. The company, promoted by the industrialists, former Officers from Nepal Rastra Bank and Nepal Bank Limited established in 2058-3-4 as per the Companies Act of Nepal and permitted to start the financial activities in 2060-3-12 where it started its daily work since 2060-3-18.

The main objective of the company is to mobilize scattered savings into the consumer financing sector. The major promoters and shareholders of the company are hold 60% of the shares in the company with the remaining balance of 40% shares held by the general public.

Read More »

Products & Services

Deposits
Deposits

Lucrative and high yield deposit plans for you...

Learn More »
Loan
Loan

Affordable and easy loan plans for you and your business...

Learn More »
Remittance
Remittance

Send and receive money from anywhere, instantly...

Learn More »
SMS Banking

SMS Banking

Transaction made easier with EFL SMS Banking

  • Balanace Enquiry: Type Bal, Access Code, Pin Code
  • Loan Over Due Enquiry: Type OD, Access Code, Pin Code
  • Pin Code Change: Type npin, Access Code, Old Pin, New Pin
  • Statement Enquiry: Type stmt, Access Code, Pin Code
  • Send at 9857024039

Interest Rates

  • upto 7.00% at Everest Special Saving Account
  • 2 year Everest Super Fixed Account upto 9.50%
  • 1 year Everest Smart Fixed Account upto 9.00%
  • Sansthagat Account upto 7.50%

Learn More »

Evening Counter

  • Sunday - Thursday: 15:30 to 18:00
  • Friday: 12:30 to 15:00

Branches

Branch
Kapilvastu Municipality-3, Shiva Mandir
Kapilvastu
Ph: 076-561197, Fax: 076-561198
E-mail: taulihawa@efl.com.np
Contact Person: Nishan Adhikari

Branch
Rajahar -7, Rajahar Bazzar Nawalparasi
Ph: 078-545372,
Fax: 078-545373
email: rajahar@efl.com.np
Contact Person: Hari Prasad Sapkota

Branch
Danda Bazaar, Nawalparasi
email: danda@efl.com.np
Contact Person: Keshav Adhikari

Extension Counter
Hathausa-7, Odari Bazzar
Kapilvastu
e-mail: odari@efl.com.np
Contact person: Arun Chandra Lamsal

Extension Counter
Harkapur, Nawalparasi
Ph: 078-403103, Fax: 076-403104
e-mail: harkapur@efl.com.np
Contact person: Roshan Subedi
Message from the CEO

Khim Bahadur Karki, Chief Executive Officer

MD

Confidence drove me to be the CEO in Everest Finance Limited - one of the leading finance companies in the western Nepal's Lumbini Zone.

Our aim is to give you financial confidence and we strive to offer our valued customers the best service, higher interest on deposit, competitive interest rate on Lending, the higher liquidity maintained, the lowest spreads, the latest technology. We strive to be the best EFL and we...

Read More »

Recent News

११औं वार्षिक साधारण सभा

Sep 15, 2013

एभरेष्ट फाइनान्स लि. को ११औं वार्षिक साधारण सभा मिति २०७०/०६/२३...

8th Anneversary Scheme

Jan 09, 2013

On the auspecious occasation of 8th Anneversary, EFL announces +0.25%...

Cash Dividend Distribution

Jan 09, 2013

EFL started to distribute cash dividend to its shareholders from...

Tauihawa Branch in Operation

Jan 09, 2013

Taulihawa Branch is in full operation since 2068 Baishak 15...

NIBL and Prabhu Remit

Jan 09, 2013

EFL has started to pay NIBL and Prabhu remit through...

[+All News...]

Webmail

Click here to access EFL Webmail